Thursday, May 3, 2012

About Me

Hi, my name is Denise and I find myself on a new and exciting journey in life. To say that my life wasn’t exciting enough might be a little bit of an understatement. My husband, Ian (high school sweetheart) and I are the proud parents of 4 beautiful children. Our oldest daughter, Katelyn, is 10 years old and about 3 yrs ago woke up with two sisters and a brother. Overnight! That’s right – triplets. Our family doubled over night when Teagan, Stephanie, and Luke were born in March of 2009. Needless to say, my career as well as everything else, has shifted in a different direction.

After graduating with a Bachelors degree in Fashion Merchandising, I worked in the retail industry but found myself working 50-65 hours, with not much time for our family. Prior to starting Happy Birthday Boutique as well as  Kids Closet Connection,  I worked as an Executive Admin in the high tech industry and although I enjoyed the work, my heart has always been in the retail/customer service industry.

My husband, Ian, graduated with a Bachelors degree in Advertising and worked for 5 years in the industry. He loves to write and and enjoys graphic design work and has taken those talents to the non-profit sector, working for a drug & alcohol recovery program called Teen Challenge. Although he loves his work, his happiness comes from being a good husband and father to his children. The best part of his day is when he walks through the door after coming home from work.

I feel as if my life has come full-circle now as a stay-at-home-mom (SAHM) with a business of my own in a retail environment. Happy Birthday Boutique and Kids Closet Connection are the best of both worlds for me. This business allows me to provide professional customer service in a retail environment and at the same time provide the mommy care that is needed at home! I finally understand why the Lord gave me the multi-tasking, attention-to-detail personality that He did! Babies and clothing are my specialty.

Thanks for visiting us!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2010 - 2012 Happy Birthday Boutique. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger. Site design by MyLittleMonsters.